Children are an important part of our church just as they are important to Jesus. The Bible is full of examples of the “high” place God gives to children; in Matthew’s gospel we find one of the few moments where Jesus tells us what God’s will is, and it’s all about children. Our responsibility is to help them take their first steps of faith, and it is our greatest privilege!
- Children have their own service: Quality Time. It’s totally geared towards children, full of fun and activity based on key Bible stories.
- Children have their own dedicated leaders’ team and groups so they can grow in faith as children.
- Children are welcomed to Communion, provided they have been baptised, as full members of the church family.
- There is a crèche for the younger children.
- Children have a lending library of easy-to-read
- Christian books and “story bags” for services.
- It‟s a good place to come as a family, knowing that children are more than welcome.
Please feel free to come along as a family, and don’t worry if your child makes a noise in the service – that’s what we have microphones for!